Time4Learning.com – This online curriculum provider is one that I have been able to try myself with much success. You can read my review here. The interactive program includes math and language arts for students in prek-eighth grade, as well as science and social studies for most grades.
The program is diverse since it can be used for homeschool, afterschool , summer learning or even as test prep. And it’s flexible enough that your child can use it any time (24/7) from any computer with an Internet connection.
Students have access to multiple grades and you can select different levels for different subjects if need be. This way, your child can work ahead in some subjects and review others by going back a grade if they need extra practice.
If you homeschool like I do, Time4Learning takes care of the administrative part thanks to an automated system that grades lessons and even keeps records that you can print. Parents have access to progress reports, lessons plans and a slew of other helpful resources.
Here are some of the things that make Time4Learning rock:
- Over 1,000 multimedia-based lessons – Imagine funny characters teaching your child the material..and yes, they actually learn!
- Standards based language arts and math – In other words, it correlates to all state standards.
- Access to one grade above and one below – Great for students who work at different levels.
- Flexible, web-based program – Kids can access it anytime, day or night, from any computer with an Internet connection.
- Green Business Certified – Paperless curriculum= less clutter.
- Automated record-keeping – This means less work on our part. And you can access student records and print them any time.
- Promotes a can-do attitude and makes learning fun – Kids will want to do their school work! How great is that?
Time4Learning requires no downloads, CDs, or additional purchases. It has a low monthly price, requires no contracts, and offers a 14-day money-back guarantee. Read other parent reviews or check out the curriculum overview to see what’s available.
True Confessions: This post has been sponsored by Time4Learning; honest opinions are present.