I will definitely do a serious version, because really, there was a ton of valuable information I took away and I really don’t want to discount all the hard work that goes into BBC.
I couldn’t help but sit there today and think about a few things:
- It’s a great feeling to hear someone say: “Oh yeah, I follow you on Twitter!!!”
- Then it’s rather humbling when you realize nobody else in the room freaking knows who you are…
- You should definitely look into starting a domain name collecting hobby.
- You can apparently take away many lessons from Twilight.
- There’s no right or wrong, just good and bad.
- Something you did in the past can really come back to bite you.
- Everyone is friendlier once they’ve gotten some wine in them.
- You should definitely make it to the appetizer table early. Otherwise, you’re left with nuts.
- Twitter is perhaps one of the single best things ever created.
- The people on Twitter are actually real. I even walked down the streets of Atlanta with one of them.
- Comfortable shoes can still be uncomfortable once you’ve been walking the streets of Atlanta.
- Yes, what they say is true: Tiffany Romero really is perfect in every way, but especially when she has a microphone.