With a fairly new beast like Google+ comes a learning curve when doing things like creating a photo album. Quite frankly, I don’t think that feature is all that user friendly. The only way I figured it out was to do what I always do: click buttons and hope it works.
I’ve sent these instructions to a few folks and they’ve loved them, so I thought I’d post ‘em here for all of you!
- Log in to Google, go to Google+.
- Up top, next to the Google+ logo on the left, click this:
- On the left, under your pic, click this:
- Name your album or add it to an existing one:
- I select them from my computer:
- After pics are uploaded, click this:
- Tag if you want.
- I don’t share at this point, since I’m not done with it, so I just cancel:
- You’ll then see a big square with the album/photos you just uploaded. Click on it.
- Now you’ve got all the pictures you uploaded to that album in front of you. If you click on one, it brings it up bigger, on a black background, where you can add captions. I do that next.
- Finally, I’ll go here: picasaweb.google.com. Your albums should be visible there. Click on the one you want to re-order.
- Up at the topish, toward the middleish lol, you’ll see “Organize.” Click that and then you’ll be able to click, hold, and drag them into place. Click “done” when finished.
- That should be about it. Be sure to go back to your album in Google+ and click “Only You”:
- This will bring up sharing options, click this:
- Then choose “Public.”