Part of the fun of baking is sharing it with others!
While this doesn’t have to be a formal occasion at all, it’s still a great idea to teach your kids how to properly entertain guests.
Below you will find some great resources to help you do just that!
Training Good Little Hosts and Hostesses
- A Smart Girl’s Guide to Manners
- How Full is Your Bucket? for Kids
- Emily Post’s Table Manners for Kids
- How to Host a Dinner Party
- Raising Well-Mannered Children
- Teach Your Child Proper Eating Habits
- 7 Ways to Practice Imperfect Hospitality
- How to Teach Dinner Party Manners to Kids
What Works for You
Books and guides are helpful, but also remember to incorporate your family’s style and values.
Like formal affairs? Teach your children about them.
Like informal picnics? Teach your children about them.
Impart all that great knowledge you already have to your kids!
True Confessions: This post does contain some affiliate links.